My name is Yaeeun Kim. I’m 11 years old. I live in Texas. But I was born in South Korea. I like music.
My dream is to become a singer. Because I like dance and sing. My other dream is violinist. Because I want play Vivaldi’s Music.
I’m not shy, but I’m not brave. I believe Jesus, so I go to church. And I value my family. But (it is only think )Every one said “I value My family.” I value my violin. Because it was expensive, and I love so much.
I do dance, singing, play violin, and listen to music I’m so happy. Because dance, singing, and play violin is my hobby and my dream, listen a music is I listen to music to make me feel better than before I didn’t listen to music
My religion is Christianity.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like music also
ReplyDeleteI never knew that you liked music! I would've never known about that unless I read your blog
ReplyDelete